Come join the fastest growing retailer in Mid-Atlantic Region! UBIQ Georgetown has an immediate need for all Store-Level Management Positions for our new location in Washington, D.C. - Georgetown.
UBIQ offers competitive salary and benefits including:
- Health, Dental, Vision Benefits, Paid Life Insurance, FSA, Dependent Care, Aflac, Commuter Account
- 401(k) Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Generous Employee Store Discount
- Career Opportunity for Career Growth and Advancement
The Management Team will:
- Accomplish all aspects of store operations within their home store to ensure the achievement of multi-faceted functional objectives.
- Manage the business profitability in alignment with the Brand strategy.
- Build a strong team that delivers sales and profit results.
- Be accountable for personal productivity goals to company aligned productivity standards.
- Provide honest and effective leadership with integrity that builds a performance-driven culture.
Education, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent. College preferred, but not required.
- Four to five years retail experience with a minimum of three years of management experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to communicate with all business partners at all levels.
- Outstanding leadership abilities, track record of coaching people and developing talent.
- Successful track record in driving sales, identify business opportunities, and develop solutions.
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound decisions.
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat for up to 4 hours or longer, as necessary.
- Knowledge operating computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds and climb an 8-foot ladder as needed.