Responsible for participating in all work related to receiving, storage, retrieval, and shipping of a variety of materials and supplies as well as finished product.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Unload cargo off incoming trucks or containers.
- Order picking, shrink wrapping, packing, scanning, labeling & receiving.
- Perform incoming goods inspection for damage and check delivery packages versus BOL or manifest.
- Verify goods received versus customer’s packing list.
- Put away incoming cargo to its intended locations.
- Split by destination stores.
- Verify transfers to Distribution Center on style, size, qty, mismatch & damage.
- Count items in a specific location as specified by Inventory on Hand Report.
- Practice proper housekeeping practices.
- Conduct one’s self in proper safety manner, including operation of all equipment and alert management to any safety defects observed.
- Load cargo onto outgoing trucks or containers. Interface with client personnel regarding inventory, receipts, orders, and delivery information.